Madden 10 PS2 league

welcome to the Madden 2010 league

HomeHome  Madden 10 LeaguMadden 10 Leagu  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ravevs standings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Po10iaL

Number of posts : 14
NFL Draft Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Ravevs standings   Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Ravens 1-4

Last edited by Po10iaL on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ravevs standings   Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:17 pm

yall better get it together real quick
Back to top Go down
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 24
NFL Draft Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravevs standings   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Currently the 'Phins are rocking at 2-2 and STILL WAITING on a response from the JETS....Thus far, my 'Phins have been STEAMROLLED by Buffalo Bills 66-31, lost a squeaker versus ALC's Chargers 25-24, but Miami does get credited for a VICTORY against the NFC opponent ATLANTA FALCONS on the schedule and was awarded victory over Colts after previous owner QUIT down 21-00 in 1st quarter----thus, assuming all stays as is current, I am right NOW at 2-2 officially and will be looking to jump off the first block at 3-2 if I can manage a win versus the JETS if ever the Jets replies to my Miami post on how to contact me for a game whenever. If Jets do not appear, I assume I would be awarded forfeit victory slipping me in as a TOP SECRET 3-2 record and at WORSE CASE scenario being only 2 games out of first in my division--you NEVER KNOW!!!! Anyhoot, I suspect that my results will steadily IMPROVE over the weeks and games forth coming because of playing more regularly and also the improvements I have planned out for the next block of games via trades, cuts, and pickups..

Miami Dolphins:
Loss to Chargers 25-24
Loss to Bills 66-31
Win over COLTS 21-00 (opponent quit 1st quarter)
WIN over Atlanta by default 9NFC team)

but waiting on the JETS....

Hoped for position after first 5 games: (or more likely standings atleast):

Pats 5-0
Bills 4-1
Miami(me) 3-2
Jets 0-5 assuming Jets and I do not play soon, if he is still somewhere to be found..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravevs standings   

Back to top Go down

Ravevs standings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 10 PS2 league :: League Forum :: Standings-
Jump to: